FANTASY LEAGUE
yehaaa.... i go through round 2 after leading in group match even have 1 more game.

I will prepare for 2nd round now. For last game no matter lost or win i don't mind. Hope i can reach quarter final same like 2 years ago when i lost in quater final.
ESPNSTAR FANTASY LEAGUE
oucch.. bad day for all my team in ESPNSTAR Fantasy League ... all my team not in top 10 for December competition ... my best team was "let's game begin" at 149 place. hope i can reach at least no 3 for January competition. A lot point I lost when some player i pick not playing, maybe i will watch who can play,suspended and injured for next round.
I will prepare for 2nd round now. For last game no matter lost or win i don't mind. Hope i can reach quarter final same like 2 years ago when i lost in quater final.
ESPNSTAR FANTASY LEAGUE
oucch.. bad day for all my team in ESPNSTAR Fantasy League ... all my team not in top 10 for December competition ... my best team was "let's game begin" at 149 place. hope i can reach at least no 3 for January competition. A lot point I lost when some player i pick not playing, maybe i will watch who can play,suspended and injured for next round.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home